12 Unique Utah Ski Experiences
Matadornetwork.com has this interesting article about unique opportunities at Utah ski resorts. Below is the title and then highlights.
12 incredible ski experiences you can only have in Utah
1. Be delivered via conveyor belt into a huge, powdery bowl.
(The conveyor refers to the ski tunnel at Snowbird, which takes skiers through a mountain to connect Peruvian Gulch with Mineral Basin. It is the first tunnel of its kind in North America. See the video below.)
2. Hit six resorts in one day.
3. Get from the airport to the mountain in under an hour.
4. Ski the biggest mountain in America.
(That would be Powder Mountain, with 7,000 skiable acres.)
5. Feel unworthy of sitting in a ski lodge chair.
6. See three generations of one family working an entire mountain just for you.
7. Cruise the same halfpipe that won the USA its first medal sweep in nearly 50 years.
8. Relax at a swanky celebrity-owned resort.
9. Ride in an orange ball of warmth.
(At Canyons, you can feel super pampered while riding up in the first-ever heated bubble chairlift in North America.)
10. Loosen up at the world’s only ski-in / ski-out distillery.
11. Check out one of the highest resort towns in America.
12. Experience the Greatest Snow on Earth®.
Here's a video showing the Snowbird ski tunnel.
Post a Comment