Plan To Attend The Utah Sate Fair
The Utah State Fair will be held Sept 6-16 this year. It's an old fashioned extravaganza that is well worth attending. It is held annually at the Fairpark in Salt Lake City. The fair website has complete details. Below are some highlights.
- Wilson Phillips
- Jars Of Clay
- Sheena Easton
- Victoria Justice
- Blues Traveler
- Frank Caliendo
- Texaco Country Showdown State Final
- Fiesta Mexicana
The Fair showcases animals, home crafts, kids activities, food, educational displays, art items, vendors and exhibits of all kinds.
Special schedule items include:
- Opening Day: September 6
- Utah Dairy Council Ice Cream Festival: September 10
- Utah Beef Council Beef Feast: September 14
- Closing Day: September 16
- Sunday - Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Regular Admission Prices
- Adult $10.00
- Senior (62 and over) $7.00
- Youth (6-12) $7.00
- Children (5 and under) FREE
- Season Admission Pass $40.00
The Utah State Fairpark is located just outside Downtown Salt Lake City at 155 North 1000 West SLC 84116. The main driving entrance to the Fairpark is located at 200 North 1000 West.
Come on in and join the fun.