Utah's Best Halloween Destinations and Activities
Well, it turns out there are other great spots in Utah to catch the spirit of the upcoming holiday. Here's a list of some of our favorites. We'd love to hear about yours.
1. Places like Devils Garden, Dead Horse Point, Death Hallow and Hells Backbone are wonderful spots any time of the year, and are delightful during the fall.
2. The Haunted Village at This is the Place Heritage Park: “There are a few haunted houses around, but only one Haunted Village! The most anticipated haunting of the season is at This Is The Place Heritage Park...where you can experience an entire village of hair raising haunts! Ghost hunters say the place really is haunted, but why take their word for it? All the itchy fingers are waiting for you...in the dark of the park.”
3. Haunted Hollow at America West Heritage Center: “Take a walk on the dark side of history through the scariest river hollow in Cache Valley. Keep a weather eye on the trees, where you may run into the likes of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, mummies, and the Hound of Baskerville. There have been bumps in the night that have kept people awake for generations… and you’ll find them here. Recommended for visitors ages 8 and older.” The Center also has a great Corn Maze.
4. Frightmares at Lagoon: Haunted rides, shows and activities at a favorite amusement park.
5. Hunt Mysteries Mystery Dinner Theater: Our professional actors will mingle with your guests from beginning to end making them a part of the experience. Your guests become the detectives, working together to solve a hilarious, light-hearted mystery.
6. Haunted Half Marathon in Provo, Oct 25: “The 2014 Haunted Half Marathon is a unique party run that brings together runners and volunteers for 13.1 miles full of candy, fun, and entertainment! Grab your friends and your Halloween costumes and get ready for the run of your lives!”
There are corn mazes, haunted houses and other activities in many communities around the state. Check locally for activities where you will be traveling.
Post a Comment