Cowboy Legends Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival
A historic ranch on Antelope Island will be the setting for cowboy poetry and Western music during the 9th Annual Cowboy Legends Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival, which will be held May 24-27, 2013.
Antelope Island State Park provided the information below:
You are invited to step back through 133 years of Utah history on historic Fielding Garr Ranch on Antelope Island just northwest of Salt Lake City.
- The Best in Western Music & Cowboy Poetry
- Kid's Activities
- Cowboy Mercantile Trading Post
- Take a Ride in a Historical Wagon, Carriage or Buggy
- Bring Your Horses and Stay the Weekend
- Food Vendors
- Various Local Product Vendors
- 3 Performance Stages with Various Performers
- Open Mic Stage ( So you think you can Sing? )
- Dinner Shows
- Camping - South of the Ranch
The Fielding Garr Ranch is Located on the East Side of
Antelope Island State Park.
Exit 335 off of I-15,
Then Head West on Antelope Drive (1700 South)
At The Gate House you will Travel 8.8 Miles West
on the Causeway
Then Turn Slight Left at the Fork.
Then in 0.6 Miles you will Turn Left again
On the Ranch Road.
You Will Travel 10.6 Miles South
to the Entrance to the Ranch.
This is a Not for Profit Event in Support of Huntsman Cancer Institute.
Post a Comment