Moab River Rendezvous Runs November 8-11
If you are in Moab, or want a good excuse to go to Moab, check out the Moab River Rendezvous this weekend (Nov 8-11).
Moab gets crazy in the spring and fall, when big events bring crowds to “Adventure Town.” But now Moab is settling into a more laid back pace – this is a very nice time to explore the area. A big storm is expected this weekend, so watch the forecast and take care if you get out on the dirt or slickrock. But storms never last long in this area and most fall and winter days are pleasant.
The river event provided this information. See their website for more details.
4th Annual Moab River Rendezvous
The Moab River Rendezvous is an educational gathering and celebration of rivers, conservation, history and community. In addition, the event helps support ecological restoration projects in the Colorado River watershed, conducted by Plateau Restoration, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in Moab, Utah.
Top 10 Reasons To Come:
10. Meet friends, old and new
9. Expert presenters on natural and cultural history
8. Up-to-date river education
7. Book signings
6. In town location, an easy walk to all venues.
5. Field trips to spectacular locations
4. Great door prizes
3. Historic river-running films
2. Evening social events
1. Help support conservation projects near Moab