Utah Haunted Halloween Events
People in Utah are getting into the Halloween spirit, putting up decorations, staging haunted houses and offering many special events. Most will take place in the Salt Lake City, Provo and Ogden areas, since most of our population resides along that Wasatch Front corridor, but there will be events in communities all around the state.
We list some of the events below. Check our events database for others.
The North Logan Pumpkin Walk will be held October 18-23, in Elk Ridge Park, 1100 East 2500 North, North Logan Utah. The Pumpkin Walk website offers this introduction:
Since 1983, the North Logan Pumpkin Walk has been a Cache Valley Utah tradition! This free to the public event features dozens of displays created from pumpkins by local residents.
The Salt Lake Tribune has this list of major events. Below are highlights.
- Cornbelly’s Maze and Pumpkin Fest, Oct. 5-29, at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.
- Breakfast with a Witch, Oct. 5-27, at Gardner Village in West Jordan.
- Halloween Hoot, Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27, at Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake City.
- This is the Place Haunted Village, Oct. 10-30, at This is the Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake City.
- Barnyard Boo, Oct. 11-29, at Thanksgiving Point.
- Family Spooktacular Science Night, Oct. 24, in Park City.
- Monster Block Party, Oct. 27, at Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City.
Read the full article for more ideas, and more details about these events.